Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules are a concentrated granular chlorine product that effectively sanitizes and disinfects hot water. These granules help maintain clean, clear, sanitized water and are EPA approved. This product provides a reliable and easy-to-use source of concentrated chlorine. Shocking the spa after each use of Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules will destroy organic bather waste.
- Clean your spas surfaces, back-flush and clean filters.
- Ensure your spa's pH and alkalinity are within the proper ranges.
- Add 1/2 oz of Spa 56 per 500 gallons of water.
- Circulate spa or hot tub water for 5 minutes.
- Ideal Range 2 -3 ppm.
- Using spa test strips, test your spas water and adjust when needed.
- Ideal Range for alkalinity level: 80 - 120 ppm.
- Ideal Range for pH level: 7.2 - 7.8.
- Ideal Range for Active Chlorine: 2 - 3 ppm.